Your Purchase Helps Break a Poverty Cycle: The female artisans who handcraft your bag receive Fair Trade wages, annual profit dividends, and a retirement fund; read Forbes.com's article on how this approach is changing people's lives
- Manufacturing Origin: Saidpur, Bangladesh; finished in California
- Garment Contents:
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide x 9.5" high x 5.5" deep; with a 5"x6" pocket inside.
- Natural Material: 100% natural golden jute fiber harvested in Bangladesh
- Water-Resistant Lining: 100% polyurethane
- Leather Straps: Reinforced by antique nickel rivets
Care Instructions: Spot clean & air dry